Apologizing ...

Options
13»

Replies

• Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We have all been there-you are among friends who care!! One day at a time!! Celebrate the little victories every day and stack one good choice on another. Feel free to add me to your friends. I'm on here everyday.
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mallorie, you are a very insightful young woman! You've got this. Your first post is something you could look at every day and reread it for your own best motivation.

You know what you need to do. I know you'll do it.

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:

Yes I do !! Thank you for the support !!:flowerforyou:
  • mdollian
    Options
    AWW smile girlie!! You can do it! With everyone supporting/motivating you and God obviously watching over you, you'll get through this a Winner doll! Theres no need to apologize and theres no regrets..things happen we're only human but just know you go through hell to get to heaven and you'll conquer this hun!! yaay! You got this!! ^-^

Love your post, its very spiritual and motivational thank you so much all of your kind words and I will be happy to gain great support from a fellow MFP friend as yourself.
  • mdollian
    Options
    Welcome back!

It is so beautiful to hear your story of falling into depression and realizing that you're better than your situation and that you're not letting yourself be a victim! For some people doing the work and eating right is the hardest part, but for others it's the mental battle of not feeling good enough. Never ever forget how freakin' precious you are. Seriously. You have so much strength. You're a survivor. You're going to lose this weight, girl!! If you can handle all the emotional hurdles in your life, then you've got this!!

Thank you so much doll, I believe that everything happens for a reason, I just kept getting sad and didn't want to put all the work into this and find myself not mastering my mission. Thank you once again !!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us mama! What matters is you're back and gonna do it this time, for good!
  • lndillon1
    lndillon1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do this. And this time you will do it for good!
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You can do this girl. along with anything you set your mind to. :)
  • mdollian
    Options
    Well I wish I can keep commenting back to everyone, this site is such a beautiful site for support from people across the world. I'm very thankful that I've came back and found that people actually do care for my future. I never thought people cared or noticed me unless I was already on top. Now that I'm back at the bottom, I feel alone and feel like I let a lot of MFPers down, as for myself. I will make sure to keep going forward and will be happy and supportive to see everyone else journeys become soon a reality for you all. Thank you once again for all of your support, I will make difference as for my body and my faith to not to let anything or anyone step in my path anymore.

- Mallorie:smile:
  • bopanee
    bopanee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You're back and taking control, that's the only thing that matters now! Congrats on your engagement and much success in your new journey! Feel free to add me! :)
  • LeslieFulp
    LeslieFulp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    right here with ya doing it for the second time myself. We can do this and stick to it this time.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back, you can do it!!!
  • Kslutsky83
    Kslutsky83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I went from 220lbs to 120lbs back up to 160lbs in the last few years... I'm trying to start over.. Just remember people make mistakes but that does NOT mean we can't fix them!!

Goodluck!
  • afroneen
    afroneen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Your a beautiful young lady at any size...but I agree the shopping experience is much better when your size is a single digit!!!! Lets go baby girl and I hope to meet you a Forever 21 for a shopping spree ! ;) I told myself if I never make it back to single digit size again...i'm going to have to become a clothing designer.
  • ReapingMyHarvest
    ReapingMyHarvest Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump <3