Looking for friends

Options
Was wondering if anyone in the uk wanted to be friends to support our goals and make new friends on the way i am a mum.

Replies

• squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Are there any myfitnesspal people living in Victoria, B.C.??? Would like to connect for walking maybe??
    :flowerforyou:
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    friend me if you like!!! we all need the support!! :)
  • cambslm6
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Detroit and having the sleeve on 10-15 and would appreciate any and all help, advice and support I can get. Let me hear from you!
    Alice
  • lellie_zpk
    Options
    Im in the uk, trying to lose 7 - 10lbs anyone who wants people to talk to and support each other please add me. I am currently under the weather is anyone else in the same boat trying to stay on track
  • weemocky1mags
    weemocky1mags Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys lookin for support gettin to goal, if anyone wants to add me feel free. Sorry but I can't work out how to add people lol
  • queenaqueena
    Options
    Mom, I can help you with this. You can do a search though the community tab by postal code :)
  • queenaqueena
    Options
    Are there any myfitnesspal people living in Victoria, B.C.??? Would like to connect for walking maybe??
    :

Wed 12/12/12 07:36 AM
    Mom, I can help you with this. You can do a search though the community tab by postal code :)