Lost 65 lbs....50 more to go!!! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Slow and steady wins the race right? It has taken me about 2 years to get where I am so far.
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Look fantastic , well done :)
  • stumegsmum
    Options
    You have to keep going - you appear to have dropped a decade along with your weight loss, you look fabulous:wink:
  • vbutlerb
    vbutlerb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful. Fitness looks and feels good!
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I won't lie it's been a struggle but as long as I can put one foot in front of the other I won't quit!! I may whine and cry but I refuse to quit!! Besides I got some friends on here that would kick my *kitten* if i did...LOL
  • clarajeanbean
    clarajeanbean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, hot mama!!! Congrats!
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Rooster Look at where you came from and where you are now
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    You look so much younger! Keep up the good work!
  • ymjohnson6
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I though that was one picture of you standing next to someone else... like your mom or older sister!! I would call that motivation enough. Imagine what you will look like after another 50.. You could have a whole family album! LOL! Keep going, You look FABULOUS!

Shelley
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done -
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! agree with other posters that you look like another person Great job!! im sure the heavier you was a great person, but this lighter you looks amazing, w/ some sass!

thanks for sharing
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. No matter how long it takes, keep going. You look like a differnt person! Keep it up.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You do not even look like the same person...you look so young! Way to go girl! Awesome job!!!!!!!!
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you look great --- an dthe black dress is way cuter than the red one. Keep up the great work!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous transformation! You look healthier, younger, even more tanned! :laugh:

Congrats & good luck on the next 50! I'm in a similar situation - down almost 60 lbs since February with nearly 70 to go. Never lose sight of what is most improtant to you. :flowerforyou:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! keep up the good work!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, much more vibrant and young! Keep up your hard work you will get there!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yowza! You look great!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!