Anyone have a white ink tattoo?

Options
I'm thinking if getting a quote on my wrist in white ink. A quote that has been inspirational to me through thus journey. Just wondering if anyone else has one and your thoughts on them.

Replies

• tinamwaits
    Options
    I don't have one, but I have seen them and I think they are awesome. If I ever got a tattoo, that's what it would be.
  • GemskiB
    GemskiB Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has a couple, they look lovely, not too obvious which I think is the point :-)
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i've thought about doing that too. but dont know anyone that has one.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I want one, but you have to be very careful not to get them in a place that is often exposed to the sun. Supposedly, they can yellow, after a while.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of white ink tattoos before. I juts googled it and it kind of reminds me of a burn. Do they fade quicker?
  • kbiamero
    Options
    It's funny I'm this --> <-- close to getting one on my wrist or foot myself and was talking about it last night with a friend who has regular tats. I did hear that they are more likely to need to be redone as time goes by but that's ok with me.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I've always loved this one I saw on F**k Yeah Tattoos...

256142297526204840_8xfDnyiH_f.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I just googled it also. It looks like a skin carving scar. But, maybe they were fresher. The one above me looks pretty!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I just googled it also. It looks like a skin carving scar. But, maybe they were fresher. The one above me looks pretty!!
    I've always thought they looked like sores, but perhaps I've only seen pictures of fresh ink. They're a neat idea, but I think they're hard to execute!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I've always thought they looked like sores, but perhaps I've only seen pictures of fresh ink. They're a neat idea, but I think they're hard to execute!

I can't imagine a white tattoo showing up on my skin...lol.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My next one is going to be white! Im having 'I am my beloved's and he is mine' in Latin across my ribcage. If you have flowery designs they look like lace, absolutely beautiful!
  • deborah0123
    Options
    I dont have one, but my son and daughter both have them..love them ..beautiful
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The artist who did my shoulder used white mixed with a small amount of sterilized water for the shading on the cloud... I can honestly say that part hurt the worst... but it was probably the fact that it was shading...