Introduction.

Options
hi everyone,
My name is Mikayla. I am a mother to a beautiful 11 month old little girl. Before i had her i weighed 130 and now i weigh about 192. I still have all the baby weight. I am going to attempt to do the insanity program again. I got up to 9 days and lost 2 pounds in 4 days but then quit and got discouraged. If anyone would like to add me and we can cheer each other on feel free. I wouldnt mind helping if you need help.

Wish everyone strength and faith in yourself to get to the weight that you would like!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANY DIFFERENT

Replies

• mommamindi
    Options
    You can totally add me if you want!

I am a mommy of 4. I started out at 120 pounds in 2004, got pregnant with my oldest and never lost the weight from her. 9 months after my last baby I am at 183, and honestly the heaviest I have ever been. I am determined to lose this.
  • mikayla112211
    Options
    yeah this is the heaviest i have ever been and its making me depressed
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    With your positive attitude you will shed that baby weight fast ( I held on to mine for way too many years :( )

I have added you :)
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello there :)
    Although I don't have a child we do have similar weight loss goals so feel free to add me!
    Always looking for new friends!
  • Kslutsky83
    Kslutsky83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Goodluck!!! Remember it's not going to happen over night... It takes time :)
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,
    My name is Mikayla. I am a mother to a beautiful 11 month old little girl. Before i had her i weighed 130 and now i weigh about 192. I still have all the baby weight. I am going to attempt to do the insanity program again. I got up to 9 days and lost 2 pounds in 4 days but then quit and got discouraged. If anyone would like to add me and we can cheer each other on feel free. I wouldnt mind helping if you need help.

Wish everyone strength and faith in yourself to get to the weight that you would like!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANY DIFFERENT

Welcome to the site, I am also new and still trying to figure everything out since I have been looking for an alternative to myplate. Anyhow see you around on the boards and looking forward in seeing your progress these coming months.
  • mikayla112211
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! i am going to really try and keep in mind its only gonna make me feel better bout myself