Current weight loss and HUGE NSV for me!

raeleek
raeleek Posts: 414 Member
I started really using MFP regularly in June of this year. A family member passed away and another is very sick mainly due to lifestyle choices and it was a real wake-up call for me. I don't know what clicked but something did and I'm so happy it did.

I'm finding that I truly enjoy the hard work of a good workout and the way my body feels when I eat right.

I learning a lot of things about health that I thought I knew before. I love MFP for that! I've learned so many tricks and been inspired by so many people!

I've got a way to go but the first picture is of a group of friends and I doing the Incline in Manitou, CO. This was not only a physical challenge for me but a mental one as well. I told myself if I could do this there isn't ANYTHING within my power that can/will stand in my way from good health and weight loss!

incline2_zps3c1f9b43.jpg

The second picture is from Easter of 2012 and I couldn't tell you what I weighed because I was in total denial and full of excuses!

beforeandafter_zpsdc302bbd.jpg

The best to all of you!!! Thank you for the support and inspiration!

(Sorry if the pics don't work at first!)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!