First time!

Options
Hi all! Have been using My Fitness Pal app for a few weeks, but this is my first time on the actual site. I'm hoping it will encourage me even more!!

Replies

• sergiotacchini
    Options
    More support = more motivation! Added you!

Love the profile pic!!
  • myownadvice
    myownadvice Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Profile pic got me! *United***United***United* :drinker:

Looks like you are already well on your way to doing well here. Sending you an add request.
  • amigoeltel
    Options
    A fellow Man Utd supporter! Good result today ... even though it wasn't the easiest of games to watch! Just added you as a friend. I'm nine pounds lost behind you!
  • amigoeltel
    Options
    Hi! Just accepted you as a friend! Not doing too bad ... got down to the gym today ... but then have had pudding and a biscuit or two whilst watching today's match!!! Not good! Looks like you are doing well too!
  • myownadvice
    myownadvice Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A fellow Man Utd supporter! Good result today ... even though it wasn't the easiest of games to watch! Just added you as a friend. I'm nine pounds lost behind you!

Oops! I should have waited to read your reply as I'm in the 72nd minute watcing the recording of the game. hahaha I had to take hubby to the airport this morning so missed the live feed. Oh well, a good result is a good result and now I know I need to watch to the end! Cheers!