How often do you weigh in?

I weigh in once a week, but im thinking about changing to once a month... How often do YOU weigh in? :smile:

Replies

• ronkelley2
    ronkelley2 Posts: 66 Member
    iweight in about once month to six weeks............then i stay away from the roll-a-coaster rider of thinking...........
  • I usually weigh myself once a week... just so I know where I'm at and that the scale isn't going in the wrong direction because if it is, I want to catch it quickly!
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    I used to weigh every week now I weigh at the beginning and end of the month. That way I can see the progress at the start of the month and how I did at the end
  • When I first joined MFP I was a little obsessed with weighing myself. However, I quickly realized I was weighing myself too frequently. After much debating and decision making I decided to only weigh myself every 2-3 weeks or so. I find that with doing it this way I am seeing results just about every time, only 1-3 pounds, but that's all I'm aiming for. Once I have less to lose I'll probably weigh myself less frequently because I will not be losing as quickly. I'm glad I realized quickly this quickly because after all it isn't about the number on the scale it's about being healthy and feeling good. :)