Celebrating 40 lbs lost!

Options
MrsDrk
MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
I hit 40 lbs this week, and my husband took me to buy a new outfit to celebrate today =) We have a trip coming up in mid December, and I have a goal of 19 more lbs before then, so I can be in the 100s club!

I often have a hard time seeing my progress, but others are starting to notice now. I've worked very hard for this - I have an "invisible illness" that makes weight loss extremely difficult, I can not eat raw foods, and digesting fiber is very hard. I have to be careful and mindful of what I eat, and am unable to follow the traditional rules to slim down! I am working out 6 days a week and watching what I eat. I do a mrs for breakfast every day, and that helps a LOT.

Anyway- on to the photos :)

beforeafterseptfront_zps5c2ca2de.jpg

and

09beforeafterside_zps94584e00.jpg

Replies

• bjalexander6196
    Options
    That is awesome!!! That is about the amount that I need to lose and I have lost 7 lbs so far. Keep it up and I hope you found a great outfit!! Barb
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    look at you! great progress!!! Sounds like you have found a plan that works for you, great job!
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You can tell a big difference! Great job and keep it up!
  • Dandawa
    Options
    congrats hardwork does pay off
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I joined the 40 pounds lost club this week also! And my dad treated me to a dress I had been drooling over. I wore it to an event tonight and actually had someone comment on "how thin my waist looked." I can honestly say that was a compliment I had NEVER received before! Keep up the great work! You look wonderful!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Here's to the next 40!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That is way too cool! It's a marvelous change in your body AND in your smile!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker:
  • mamajewell
    Options
    Awesome, Dawna!! Looking good :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!