Insanity Buddies Wanted

Options
Anyone started Insanity at the weekend or starting this week? It's my first time doing such an intense fitness programme and it would be great to have support from others. Also I'm looking for meal ideas as I'm way below my goal protein intake each day and not sure if I'm eating correctly.

Replies

• atenin10
    atenin10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started last week. I just sent you a friend request.
  • Macyllehub
    Macyllehub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow.... I've stalled in my progress and I really want to kick it up a notch. I'd love to motivate each other!
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just finished my Insanity/P90x Hybrid and I am starting Asylum. I have an Insanity group on FB if you like to join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/208245232614146
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm a veteran but feel free to add me id love to offer support through your insanity transformation!
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 2nd round tomorrow. I've sent you a friend request....Dig Deeper.....
  • Dogwalker2720
    Options
    Not a newbie either but been doing Insanity (Month 1). The problem I have having the inspiration to finish all the workouts. I tend to do 3 or 4 instead of out the required 6.

I plan to restart tomorrow so I'd love to join the group.
  • BBcoachJSMottin
    Options
    I'm going into week 7 Tuesday. Rest day tomorrow.
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started Wednesday! I sent you a request!
  • ThisCanadian2
    Options
    I'm starting Monday. Might start a MFP group for Insanity Newbies if there is interest.
  • caseysheatx
    Options
    I started it and couldn't do it!! I wanna try it again and buddies would be awesome!!!!
  • Krers
    Krers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started last week. I sent you a request though!
  • Ksparkles21
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow!!! Need some buddies for motivation as well! :)
  • StarcrazyAngel
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies. Great to see so many motivated people. Yesterday was day two and I felt sick during my workout. My sis said I'm not drinking enough water so upped it a lot today. However, I'm really excited to get back into it today. Anyone finding it hard timing the their meals properly while they are at work?
  • angelmma
    angelmma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey I added you too. I'm waiting on my insanity set but done the fit test off YouTube today. I just keep repeating that till my set comes, cause I loved the workout :)
  • chadmcqueen
    Options
    Insanity is great, I did two rounds last year and lost 50lb. Now I´m in phase 2 of it and after finish it I think I´ll do a p90x-insanity hybrid. Sometimes is difficult depending of your work to have a good meal timing cause the best in this case is to eat every 3hrs. If you find some problems to fill your protein intake you should buy some protein shakes. Good luck!
  • mandy_28
    Options
    Im gonna restart insanity starting tomorrow. I've done a little bit in the past but wasnt working out to my max potential. If anyone is interested in being my buddy hit me up =).
  • danj_64
    danj_64 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3 and would love to have some more buddies to compare notes with. Feel free to add me.
  • stacey1981
    stacey1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Started my first week on Monday for my third round!
  • samlankford
    Options
    feel free to add me... I am just finishing up insanity/asylum hybrid next week... taking time off from a "set" workout schedule for about 1 1/2 weeks due to sister wedding stuff then will be doing the p90x2/asylum hybrid...
  • Dogwalker2720
    Options
    Please add me too. I need to be held accountable.

I struggle because my life is a mad rush with kids. I did my workout on Tuesday but didn't today.