What Celebrity do YOU look like? ....NO WAY!

Options

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Back in the 80's, Shelly Long in her Cheers days. Musta been a hair thing. :tongue:

More recently (but still like 10 years ago), Jodie Foster.
  • jaded011
    Options
    i dont think i look like any..... i dont think they'd put someone like me on tv. lol
  • erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been told I resemble Sharon Stone, but I don't see it. Maybe when I'm at goal I will. (-:
  • Lilseybean
    Lilseybean Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I was growing up I got "Laura from Little House on the Prairie" all the time! (Melissa Gilbert)
  • jaded011
    Options
    what i WANT to look like is Bette Paige.. Back when she did her bondage/S&M pics... i have the hair, got bored with scissors around.. now- i just want the body..
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    When I was growing up I got "Laura from Little House on the Prairie" all the time! (Melissa Gilbert)

I can definitely see it, still.
  • littleprim
    littleprim Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i get told i look like katy perry ALL THE TIME
    and then when i was a teenager and always had either red or blond hair and short, it was cyndi lauper~
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    Taboo of the Black Eyed Peas. When I was younger, anybody from the boy band Menudo before they got kicked out of the band for getting too old.
  • mithearwen
    mithearwen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    celebrities_zpsd5e35b80.jpg

Haha, I once made an illustration as a result of a similar conversation. Clockwise from the upper left, I often get Katy Perry, Jennifer Connelly, Zooey Deschanel and Dita von Teese (I'm in the middle). I think I look more like Evan Rachel Wood when she had black hair, though.

AFI+Fest+2008+Premiere+Wrestler+B+2dITvv8ejPXl.jpg
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Kyra Sedgewick. I have stopped and been asked! Hmmmm??:blushing:
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    I've been told Jason Dolley, but I don't think that's true anymore. Also, the main singer from switchfoot, but I don't think that is true anymore either.

What does myfitnesspal think?
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    Hannah Montanna and Carly Rae Jepson.
  • Invictus195
    Options
    Ive been told Brendan Fraser but I dont see it :/
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I was told I looked like Geena Davis and once--they must have been on crack--Julia Roberts.

There is no way on God's green earth I would ever have been as attractive as that, even if they were drunk and it was 3 AM.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Linda Kozlowski who played the girlfriend in crocodile dundee. I've had several people tell me I look like her over the years.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I never get told I look like a celebrity except from my husband who always says Mariah Carey, but I never see that lol

But I do get stopped at LEAST once a day with someone saying " You look so familiar" Or " Did we go to school together" Or "Do you have a sister who works/shops/comes around here"
    Sighhhhhh. There must be a million of me walking around!! Wish they'd come around and help me out once in a while! ;)
  • sundrine
    Options
    Christina Perri (face shape) Scarlet Johannson (mouth and nose probably)
    I'm a bit too ethnic to really look like either of them, though.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I used to get Anthony Edwards and Matthew Perry... but the people who said that were likely blind. I've also heard Seth Rogen, which isn't too far off, other than the hair.

30iyewx.jpg
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    When I had hair (a very long time ago), I was told Christian Slater by several people. I don't see it.
  • ohmyitsikka
    Options
    Whenever I meet someone new I always get the "whoa, has anyone told you you look so much like Hilary Duff?!??!", and my friends beg me to grow my hair out and dye it blonde just to test it. I see it occasionally, and not on the same scale that everyone seems to think. People have even gone so far to say I sound like her, but only with an Australian accent. I don't know, I really don't.