2 weeks in and first weighin!!! I LOVE MFP!!!

Options
Okay so it has been officially 2 weeks since I have started mfp and I finally worked up the nerve to set foot on the scales. I HAVE LOST 5kgs (11 pounds)!!!!!!!!!! I am the closest I have been to double digits in so long and this is 90% due to simply eating more! It was so hard to get my head around it initially but I have officially witnessed it first hand. THANK YOU MFP!!! I am one step closer to my goal weight that I haven't seen for the last decade :D

Replies

• bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! You are well on your way to success.
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!! :)
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Keep up the great work.
  • LeanNTrim
    LeanNTrim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are a winner! Congrats!
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    Thanks so much all- just a question, I logged my new weight yet it is not showing up on my tracker? Any ideas?
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!! I think you have to edit your tracker and adjust your losses separately on it...it won't save automatically.
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    MMmmmm brain fart moment- it wouldn't change because there was no starting weight lol- all fixed now, thanks :D
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Congrats!!! So excited for you! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!