logging food / exersise?

Options
do you guys log anyfood you eat after midnight on the next day ( well current day) or does a new day for you start when youve gone to bed and got up again?

Replies

• ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i try not to eat after midnight but if i do i log it on the next day as part of my breakfast since it was early in the am
  • schelli226
    Options
    If I eat it before I go to bed for the night it counts today. If I get up and snack after bed time it goes on the next day.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    its just i started my 30 day shred at 11.50pm so when i went to log it .. it went on tomorrows its currently nearly 1am here .. im kinda nocturnal lol
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    My new day doesn't start until I sleep and wake up the next morning, so I would log it to the day I was already logging. I never eat that late though.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i stopped eating at about 7pm but i exersise at night .. and sometimes have a rice pot or jelly at night when watching tv ... and it always shows up on the next day =/

i have problems sleeping and i usually only sleep 3-4 hrs a night not good i know but just part of my depression .. which isnt going to go away over night ==(