Hi from Indiana, looking for new friends!

Options
I just found this site today and love how I can determine calorie content of hommade foods! This is just the coolest thing I've ever seen, Hope to meet new friends, so please feel free to add me!

Replies

• raisingallboys
    raisingallboys Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I haven't been a member for long, but love that this website has nearly everything we eat! It's quick and easy to enter all my food! I'll add you as a friend.
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    I'm from Indiana....Vincennes! Well, right now we are living in Abingdon, MD (husband is Navy). We're headed back this coming summer :^)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Indiana...Terre Haute area. Feel free to add me.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm in Noblesville. Feel free to add me. Also, if you're interested in 5k's I'm doing the Wine at the Line 5k at Mallow Run Oct 8 and the Fright Night 5k with another MFP gal 10/26
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am from Indiana(southern)!
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Batesville here! Add me :)
  • MonicaFlachman
    Options
    Hi there, I am from Indiana too :) Welcome!!!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and WELCOME to MFP all the new MFP Members.. You choose the right site to come to.. It is very motivative and supportive.. You can add me if you wish..I'm not from Indiana but I would like to help you with your journey.. :drinker:
  • Lantzbug
    Options
    I'm from southern Indiana as well. It doesn't look like this post has been written on for a while. I hope you all are still here.