Old but new

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Cerissa Brown. I've been on here for a while now but haven't really said anything. But I'm finding out accountability, motivation, and support is really what helps you lose weight. Since I got serious about this app last week I lost 5lbs and I'm hoping to lose more. Please feel free to add me. Also I do struggle with my eating and I'm a beachbody coach so I'm going to start to start a Beachbody challenge group for motivation and support. If anybody wants to do it with me let me know.

Replies

• Hello,

Im new to the site. I actually just started 5 mins ago and I heard about it from a friend that has lost about 75lbs from this site!! I just wanna lose 25lbs since I had my baby the weight will not leave. Its not baby weight anymore!! So I am willing to try any and everything!!! Im kinda depressed about my weight right about now!
  • crazybusymara
    crazybusymara Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello there,
    I am the same, old but new - I was very diligent about this whole thing and then saw a personal trainer. She told me to not think about food sooooo much so I stopped logging on. Well, I don't want to pay her loads of money to tell me what to eat so here I am, almost 10 pounds heavier and at the lowest (motivationally) I have ever been. I did complete a 5k Devil Dash run so I am hanging on to that happy note with my dear life!!! I could really use a friend here - I think that really helped me earlier - I know of beach body - I have bought a few products and videos - please let me know if you do a group - I would like to join!
    Take care and good luck!!
  • I acutally have a challenge group starting on November 1st. Do you already have a beachbody coach? Sign up for you free Beachbody account to make sure I would be the one leading your challenge group. And once you signup I'll email you to find out your goals and expectations. https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=189242
  • This is a good site to lose weight. I sent you a message and a friends request. I have a challenge group starting that you might be interested in.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started posting too. Better late than never! I'm hoping the support system will help keep my accountability going strong! Sending you a request :)
  • Ash2712
    Ash2712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sweet, I am re-starting my slim in 6 program tomorrow!!! I would take a challenge!! lol
    add me!!