Pizza hut?

Options
Every now and then I use a cheat day (just once a week). Today was generally OK, I am well below in all my levels but I have a question. I need to add Medium Hand Tossed Pizza with only olives and just once slice... I just cant see it in the system and to the best of my knowledge, on the internet. What can I do?

Replies

• BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Eat a SLICE of pizza, and walk an extra half-hour that day.
  • juber216
    juber216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how to enter it into the tracker. Should I just enter it as a large cheese pizza even though it was a medium?
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    Google what the calories are for a medium.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Options
    Every now and then I use a cheat day (just once a week). Today was generally OK, I am well below in all my levels but I have a question. I need to add Medium Hand Tossed Pizza with only olives and just once slice... I just cant see it in the system and to the best of my knowledge, on the internet. What can I do?

There's not a nutrition calculator on Pizza hut's website? Or is it just a generic type layout? I can't remember - I know I've used it, but I tend to stick to the same thing nearly every time I go, so I haven't used it recently. (My BFF and I tend to do wing wednesday lunches!)

I hope that helps!
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can use the nutrition info on their website and enter it in that way.
    If the nutrition information is not available, break down what you ate by the component
    It won't be exact, but should be close.
  • ryanhaddad
    Options
    Per http://www.pizzahut.com/nutritionpizza.html : 1 slice of cheese only is 220cal
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Use the nutrition guide on their website. It has most of their menu listed.
  • juber216
    juber216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There is a calculator but it is generic I ate a cheese pizza with olives only (medium). I can see the cheese pizza calories, but not the olives part.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    http://www.pizzahut.com/nutritioninformation.html

Edited to add: if you've got all the info but the olives, I wouldn't worry about it, and just log the info for the cheese pizza. And then drink extra water for the sodium in the olives. And the pizza. :laugh:

I had pizza tonight too. :drinker:
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Just enter the cheese pizza and then enter olives (and guesstimate the amount).
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    When I figure in pizza, and can't find an exact match (I rarely can) I just try to find the best fit... If you only had a med, and you figure in a large, the slice will be bigger, so you have to compensate/rearrange a little... just try to find something very close. Do cheese only, and add olives separately. Or whatever works for you.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    add the cheese slice, it's close enough. it is impossible to get everything correct down to the very last calorie. even nutrition labels are only averages and not correct every time.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    one slice + 5 olives = you cheat day