I need football loving friends!!!

Options

Replies

• crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Minnesota and Pittsburg fan here. Football season is a splendid time if the year. Everything stops. :).
  • SisterSinBin
    Options
    All I can say is I LOVE MY BRONCOS!!!!!! So we didn't win this week. That's okay!
    I live in Kansas City....really????? That is like watching Pee Wee football....oh, no....Chiefs are much more entertaining....laugh wise!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Go Texans
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am going to a Ravens/Broncos game in December. I am a Ravens fan though! :smile:
    So Jelious!!!!!!!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    Go Texans

Boo!!! LOL
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm from western NY so The Bills!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Cowboys and Ravens fan here...everyday all day :)...add me
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    :explode: GO STEELERS!!!! even though they're having a rough start I'm STEEL a DIE HARD FAN!!!:smokin:
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm a big college football fan, especially SEC football, but you can add me if you want.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    New England fan since the day I was born haha
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    All I can say is I LOVE MY BRONCOS!!!!!! So we didn't win this week. That's okay!
    I live in Kansas City....really????? That is like watching Pee Wee football....oh, no....Chiefs are much more entertaining....laugh wise!
    WOOT WOOT!!!
  • meredithashton
    meredithashton Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am really into football. I have my own fantasy team for the first time this year and I am loving it. Die-hard PATRIOTS fan here <3 I am watching the game as I type this. Sundays are the hardest days to keep my calories in line because FOOTBALL + BEER + FAMILY/FRIENDS = HEAVEN. <3 GO PATS!
  • b215d
    b215d Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love my Saints and LSU Tigers. I went to the Cowboys vs Bucs game today. Friend invited me I don't like either team!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Bears fan since the days of the Super Bowl Shuffle....

and big college football fan....Mt. West this year...since Fresno State is there now!
  • skolvikes5
    Options
    Two favorite teams. The Vikings and anybody playing the Packers! So, go Seattle tomorrow night!
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    GO EAGLES! I'm a DC girl, so the Redskins will always mean something to me... but who am I kidding, I'm a traitor. Goooo Eagles!
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I've never considered myself a Broncos fan, but I'm a big fan of Tim Tebow (gotta love the underdog) and Peyton Manning so I've been cheering for them more than ever before in my life.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    Two favorite teams. The Vikings and anybody playing the Packers! So, go Seattle tomorrow night!
    Haha I am that way with the Cowboys, I will go for any team that is playing against them! So rude I know.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Haha I am that way with the Cowboys, I will go for any team that is playing against them! So rude I know.

Amen to that sister. Anyone who hates on the Cowboys is a friend of mine!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    I've never considered myself a Broncos fan, but I'm a big fan of Tim Tebow (gotta love the underdog) and Peyton Manning so I've been cheering for them more than ever before in my life.

I wore my Broncos Tebow Jersey today, he will always be a Bronco to me!