New and My Introduction!

Options
Hi, I'm new and I am looking to loose 30 pounds. I have no friends, so would love to have some! I am 63 and retired from operating dance studios for 42 years here in Minnesota! I have some knee issues and loosing weight would definitely help! Thanks so much for your support and being my friend!

Replies

• mexicalinina
    mexicalinina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome . . . you can add me.
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    i just joined today and looking to for buddies to lose weight with! anyone please feel free to add me :) can never have too many friends.
  • Ash2712
    Ash2712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am always on and would love to have more friends to share the journey with!!
  • Katydone
    Options
    Hello, I will be 57 soon and would love to have you add me as a friend. I got back to this site after being gone from it since January. Kate
  • nebilt
    nebilt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI I just started this app along with joining a great local Health fitness gym and would like to tone up and loose some weight, I need to loose 20 pounds, I am 170 pounds and 5 fteet 2 inches and want to get rid of my belly. My trainer was sooo nice to let me know about this app and is very knoweledgable young lady.
  • Katydone
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is good to have a friend here. I have to look up Waconia, Minnesota. I have a sister that lives in Kenyon, Minnesota. I grew up in Wabasha, Minnesota (actually on a dairy farm on a bluff). I'm an artist. I have diabetes and had recently gotten off my meds. It may not be working. I may just be able to have less of the meds. 30 lbs is what I have to lose also. I started out around 170. I'm 56 years old.