TurboFire done! 20 pounds down! *pics*

Options
I started using MFP the same time I began TurboFire on July 1st. I just woke up one day and decided that I did NOT want to look this way anymore! I had the support of alot of friends and coworkers who were also doing TurboFire so I just decided to go for it! I'm a dance teacher and I did NOT want to be one of the heavy set dance teachers that looks like she couldn't dance to save her life. I also was sick of hiding my body with T shirts and Hoodies when I wasn't in my scrubs at work. I wanted to feel confident!

So here I am, three months, 19.2 pounds and 17.9 inches later, with my new self. I am in no way finished with my journey but TurboFire definitely changed my life. It made me realize that I want fitness to be apart of what I do for the rest of my life. It made me realize that I'm not on a DIET, that I'm eating sensibly. It just.....changed me!

I am hoping to start insanity next. My goal is to lose about 10 more pounds and then tone from there. I want to thank Brittney, Vicki, Amanda, and Tamie for being my AWESOME coworkers and helping keep me motivated! There are many more people I could list, but they aren't on MFP. :(

Starting Weight: 164.4
Ending Weight: 145.2

WaistBefore: 34.5
Waist After: 30

Hips Before: 40
Hips After: 37

Right Arm Before: 13
Right Arm After: 11.8

Left Arm Before: 13
Left Arm After: 11.8

Right Thigh Before: 26
Right Thgh After: 23

Left Thigh Before: 26
Left Thigh After: 24

Bust Before: 40
Bust After: 37

so67w9.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!