80 Lbs lost...half way to my goal :) ...with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• alucido
    alucido Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sorry, i just HAD to reply again- cause i keep looking at your pics and my gawd- you are beautiful.. and honestly- u never looked like you weighed what u said you weighed.. and the fact that you are SO honest about how much your weight was to start and what it is now- is soooo motivating.. only like 1 or 2 people know mine, im so ashamed.. that you openly talk about it is so wonderful and motivating and girl- you are awesome.. and sooo pretty!!! i keep saying that- but i just can't get over it... see- im the type of girl that, when im out with my boyfriend and i see a chick i think is pretty or hot or whatever- i point her out and go- hey baby, look... you would SOOO be one of those chicks i'd be pointing out to my boyfriend..... and i really, truely appreciate and admire you for being so open and honest with the full body shots and the open, honest weight.. i can't really bring myself to do that!

Thank you that is so nice of you :). I have never been open about my weight until about a month ago. I figure I might as well say it out loud and keep reminding myself how I don't want to get back to that weight (because of the way it made me feel). If other people know how much I weighed it kind of motivates me to not creep back up because I do not want others to think "oh she’s getting back up to the 300's again" because it would be embarrassing and I do not like to fail. I guess that is another thing that has helped me with this journey is being open about my weight. One day I will say I weigh 150 and not be embarrassed about it. Every time I lose 10 lbs I tell myself I do not want to see the 300s, 290s, 280s, ect again. When I have to say Oh I’m back in the so-and-so range it motivates me to do better.

P.S my boyfriend didn’t know how much I weighed until I started this diet. Poor guy thought he was dating me when I was 250 lbs. He was surprised that I weighed as much as I did. But I think now he notices the difference between 330 and 250 haha.
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are just gorgeous - congratulations on your your halfway mark!
  • jaded011
    Options
    oh yea- my boyfriend is definatly off on guessing my weight- im not sure if he's trying to flatter me, or honestly believes it... so i just look at him and say nothing.. one day i'll tell him.. when i get to my goal (which will still have me not at what the dr would say is ideal, but it would have me happy with myself), i'll tell him- baby, when u met me, i weighed AHHH okay- im gonna do it- u inspired me. lol. 286 pounds.. and now i weigh 160 (my ticker doesn't show that exactly cause i was 270 when i started this site). right now im like 228.. i eventually want to get to like , 130ish, but i refuse to actually set that goal, because it feels impossible- even though its only another 30 pounds when ur looking at already wanting to lose over 100.. i just can't picture myself actually getting there and dont wan to disappoint myself..

so, u are major inspiration.. thankyou.
  • mytime1982
    Options
    Your a inspiration...beautiful
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    You look beautiful and so happy. Very proud of you and your hard work. Keep it up and before you know it, you will be there. Good for you
  • cdhindu
    Options
    This is great!!!! Can I ask you how many calories are you eating daily??? workouts??? Keep it up. Really inspiring.
    :happy:
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! way to go!!!
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    sorry I posted twice
  • Amarie0912
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look amazing!
  • JNC1987
    Options
    Amazing progress keep up the great things you are doing for yourself
  • AmeliaJene
    Options
    you look amazing keep it up i know you can reach your goal!!!
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Wow!! So inspiring, keep up the amazing work!! You're a doll!!
  • alucido
    alucido Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words everyone :)
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspirational!
  • ouddy29
    ouddy29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are FABULOUS! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!