Protein Powder

Options
I went to the store to pick up designer whey protien powder, but it wasnt there :(....So now my question is what protein powder is good quality and good flavor. I actually prefer a flavor that is not too strong, so that I can add my own flavoring to make delicious protein shakes. Help Please!!

Replies

• riiah86
    Options
    Also my current protein powder; EAS Lean 15, I can't take anymore. I've done everything I can to make it delicious, and it is just disgusting.
  • DanielJReilly
    DanielJReilly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like MusclePharm protein powder. Their banana cream. is really good. I usually throw in a banana and some cranberry juice and it's delicious.
  • riiah86
    Options
    thanks for the tip.
  • jedijurist
    Options
    If you have a Costco nearby, I really recommend the vanilla Cytosport protein powder. It comes in a 6lb bag and I use it to mix with everything from protein pancakes to all my smoothies/shakes.
  • riiah86
    Options
    I do, have a costco membeship. haven't heard of that one, but thank you. I'm gonna look it up on costco online now
  • riiah86
    Options
    bump
  • Janeinoz63
    Janeinoz63 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    used the Vital Strength WPI+ protein powder both chocolate and vanilla flavors taste pretty good ... (purchased from my local gym)