80 Lbs lost...half way to my goal :) ...with pics

2»

Replies

• alucido
    alucido Posts: 167 Member
    sorry, i just HAD to reply again- cause i keep looking at your pics and my gawd- you are beautiful.. and honestly- u never looked like you weighed what u said you weighed.. and the fact that you are SO honest about how much your weight was to start and what it is now- is soooo motivating.. only like 1 or 2 people know mine, im so ashamed.. that you openly talk about it is so wonderful and motivating and girl- you are awesome.. and sooo pretty!!! i keep saying that- but i just can't get over it... see- im the type of girl that, when im out with my boyfriend and i see a chick i think is pretty or hot or whatever- i point her out and go- hey baby, look... you would SOOO be one of those chicks i'd be pointing out to my boyfriend..... and i really, truely appreciate and admire you for being so open and honest with the full body shots and the open, honest weight.. i can't really bring myself to do that!

Thank you that is so nice of you :). I have never been open about my weight until about a month ago. I figure I might as well say it out loud and keep reminding myself how I don't want to get back to that weight (because of the way it made me feel). If other people know how much I weighed it kind of motivates me to not creep back up because I do not want others to think "oh she’s getting back up to the 300's again" because it would be embarrassing and I do not like to fail. I guess that is another thing that has helped me with this journey is being open about my weight. One day I will say I weigh 150 and not be embarrassed about it. Every time I lose 10 lbs I tell myself I do not want to see the 300s, 290s, 280s, ect again. When I have to say Oh I’m back in the so-and-so range it motivates me to do better.

P.S my boyfriend didn’t know how much I weighed until I started this diet. Poor guy thought he was dating me when I was 250 lbs. He was surprised that I weighed as much as I did. But I think now he notices the difference between 330 and 250 haha.
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    You are just gorgeous - congratulations on your your halfway mark!
  • oh yea- my boyfriend is definatly off on guessing my weight- im not sure if he's trying to flatter me, or honestly believes it... so i just look at him and say nothing.. one day i'll tell him.. when i get to my goal (which will still have me not at what the dr would say is ideal, but it would have me happy with myself), i'll tell him- baby, when u met me, i weighed AHHH okay- im gonna do it- u inspired me. lol. 286 pounds.. and now i weigh 160 (my ticker doesn't show that exactly cause i was 270 when i started this site). right now im like 228.. i eventually want to get to like , 130ish, but i refuse to actually set that goal, because it feels impossible- even though its only another 30 pounds when ur looking at already wanting to lose over 100.. i just can't picture myself actually getting there and dont wan to disappoint myself..

so, u are major inspiration.. thankyou.
  • Your a inspiration...beautiful
  • You look beautiful and so happy. Very proud of you and your hard work. Keep it up and before you know it, you will be there. Good for you
  • This is great!!!! Can I ask you how many calories are you eating daily??? workouts??? Keep it up. Really inspiring.
    :happy:
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    you look awesome!! way to go!!!
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    sorry I posted twice
  • Awesome job!!! You look amazing!
  • Amazing progress keep up the great things you are doing for yourself
  • you look amazing keep it up i know you can reach your goal!!!
  • Wow!! So inspiring, keep up the amazing work!! You're a doll!!
  • alucido
    alucido Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you for the kind words everyone :)
  • You look amazing! Very inspirational!
  • ouddy29
    ouddy29 Posts: 17 Member
    You are FABULOUS! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!