starting 30 day shred tomorrow 9/24, anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Friend me if you want to keep in touch about it :)
    p.s. do I need any weights or anything to do it?

Yeah you do. She suggests 5 lbs, but I'm using 3 lbs.

Suppose I'm going to go buy weights tomorrow :)

i got 6 lbs bc i wasnt sure ..oh i regretted it. :/
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i just did the first day about 30 mins ago. IM IN! prepare yourself... its hard lol

my friends warned me it was lol but definitly not looking back now. tomorrow morning starts a new day of my new healthy life for me.

i seriously worked out harder in 20 minutes then i ever do in the gym alone. my face was so red and my hair was all sweat. geez i was like WATER omg WATER! when i was done lol
  • kvalmera
    kvalmera Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I tried it a week ago and OMG it totally kicked my butt!!! But I am severely overweight (obese actually... okay morbidly obese) I did the modified moves and even had to stop for a breather every so often but dang I am damn near 300 lbs (well I was 300lbs eight days ago)

I think it's a great program, I really do and I cannot wait until I am able to do it regularly. My back hurt really bad after doing it. Maybe I can modify the modified versions, just do what I can........

BUT, I DID make it to the end :)
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    i did start a group. everyone can join!
  • fit_dawn
    Options
    count me in! I was planning to start tomorrow and know I can use some extra support/motivation to get through it!
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    i just did the first day about 30 mins ago. IM IN! prepare yourself... its hard lol

my friends warned me it was lol but definitly not looking back now. tomorrow morning starts a new day of my new healthy life for me.

i seriously worked out harder in 20 minutes then i ever do in the gym alone. my face was so red and my hair was all sweat. geez i was like WATER omg WATER! when i was done lol

lol wow. i will make sure i have water next to me
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    count me in! I was planning to start tomorrow and know I can use some extra support/motivation to get through it!

yay!
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You guys sound so sweet and motivating! I hope it works out for all of you!

:flowerforyou:
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    You guys sound so sweet and motivating! I hope it works out for all of you!

:flowerforyou:

thank you! and if you can feel free to join :)
  • widaly
    Options
    count me in I NEED to be accountable to keep myself on track other wise I will not do it.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I will be starting tomorrow, following on youtube.
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    I'm already on day 2 of Level 3, doing it after class tomorrow. But I'll motivate anyone! And in 9 days I'll post before and after pics too!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    just got mine yesterday. I plan on starting in the morning! I'm so with you! Whats the name of the group you made?
  • emmarie1630
    emmarie1630 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea! I'm already in the middle of the program but I'd still love the motivation, and I'd be happy to support everyone as well. I've been looking for a consistent thread/group that stays in touch throughout the process but haven't found one yet, so this would be great! It is tough, but the good kind of tough that makes you feel accomplished. :)
  • mmcconnell74
    Options
    Instead of buying weights try using tinned food cans instead, just in case you did not want to spend money straight away:wink:
  • geminibaby78
    geminibaby78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds good I bought it a while ago need to get to work
  • mmcconnell74
    Options
    Would love to join in, can you see all sessions on You Tube???? - PS anyone else here from AUS :wink:
  • watchmeshrinkto65
    Options
    I am starting it today tooo.
    Ive watched level 1 and it doesnt seem as hard as everyone says but then again ive never tried it !
    Im trying level 1 today and all i know is i would probably need help from MFP to push me back into it the next day!

I MEAN THEY ARE ONLY 30 DAYS ! RIGHT :D

LETS DO IT !

It could help if we put our starting measurments tooo !
  • fizzingwhizbee11
    Options
    I started yesterday (23rd), so I'll join you guys for motivation! She sure put me through my paces!
  • AluminumKraken
    AluminumKraken Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started today as well, getting it in before seeing this thread. I'm in. I need some push to make sure I stick with it. :happy: