Need Motivation / Supports :o(

Options
Hi All,

This last few weeks I'm really struggling... Iv been ok for 4/5 days of the week then something happens and I find it really hard to keep myself motivated.

My fiancee and I have been trying for baby for 2 years and 9 months and this month we are on round #1 of clomid, which has added alot of pressure.

I dont know if its that, that in the front of my mind so the diet / healthy eating is getting pushed back.

I really need to get motivated ready for a fresh start tomorrow

:cry:

Replies

• Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    We ALL hit those road blocks. In fact I had a big one today. The trick I guess is to get back on that horse. Don't beat yourself up too much. Just accept that your are human and then continue with your healthy eating. After all, it's not was you eat in a day that counts–it's what you eat in a week. Good luck on your journey.
  • BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    You are not the only one so don't feel alone!
    I have been crap these last few months as I have been working a different shift pattern all over the Olympics which meant I was at work more or less every day, no time for proper shopping, meal prep etc and I have put on 10 pounds. In Jan of this year I started going to the gym and was feeling much fitter and had lost weight.....until the shift pattern stopped it all.

I was getting really worried so a few weeks ago I signed up for a 10k. The race was yesterday and although I didn't break any world records I completed it and I feel on top of the world today and motivated to get out there and do more.
    Have you taken up any exercise? For me it makes the difference between a good week and a bad week. With jogging I also found that it gave me time to relax my mind and I was happier after a little session and less stressed. With all that is going on with you that may help?
    One of my best friends has been through what you are going through. Her and her hubby tried for 3 years no success then she found out there were problems with her side of things. They had IVF and their baby is due next month. So it can work and I hope it does for you.........You are only human so don't beat yourself up if you're not being perfect....no ones perfect. :smile: :smile:

I am doing my best from today and weighing in on a monday. I have 1 year till I get married and I do NOT want to be a fat bride!!

Chrissy
  • lhorton84
    lhorton84 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys for the words of support... I am going to get back on it today and try to keep focused.

@Miagracesmumm... I am also getting married next year in July, Just so much going on at the moment, think my brain is in overload :)

Thanks again xx