Happy :)

Options
Just wanted to know what everyone thought of me. I am a single mama just to let ppl know. feel free to leave comments and no rude ones please
Am I ugly, dateable, etc... please let me know becuase I do not want people to get the wrong impression off of me :)
Thank You
:happy:

Replies

• jolene_alfaro
    Options
    I think your really pretty. :) and even if you have a kid there someone out there. Society has gotten way more accepting ith situations like yours.
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This might sound really really really bad, but this is what i've noticed about myself. I tend to get more attracted towards single mothers. One of the main reasons is that I don't want kids at this stage in my life. That being said, single mothers generally don't push towards a child since they already have one to take care of.

It's not that I don't love kids and I enjoy time with their kids, I just don't think I'm ready for a full time responsibility of another life yet.

That's kinda off-topic though, whoops.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful :) You will learn to become more confident someday soon. Well done on looking after your daughter by yourself, its a tough job and I admire anyone who does it!
  • isabellasmama21
    Options
    I think your really pretty. :) and even if you have a kid there someone out there. Society has gotten way more accepting ith situations like yours.
    thank you so much :)
  • isabellasmama21
    Options
    You are beautiful :) You will learn to become more confident someday soon. Well done on looking after your daughter by yourself, its a tough job and I admire anyone who does it!

It def is a loooooong process haha but it is really fun hearing her snore and laugh
  • isabellasmama21
    Options
    This might sound really really really bad, but this is what i've noticed about myself. I tend to get more attracted towards single mothers. One of the main reasons is that I don't want kids at this stage in my life. That being said, single mothers generally don't push towards a child since they already have one to take care of.

It's not that I don't love kids and I enjoy time with their kids, I just don't think I'm ready for a full time responsibility of another life yet.

So what are you saying lol
  • jolene_alfaro
    Options
    :wink: of course im here to help!
  • anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think you're beautiful! You have a really open and friendly looking face and stunning hair.
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options

So what are you saying lol

nothing really, my apologies lol