A towel NSV!

Options
MrsDrk
MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
This may seem kind of silly, but I just took a shower and used my "spa" towel when I was done. Basically, it's a towel with elastic on one end and velcro. It's meant to wrap around your chest (or waist for men) and cover what needs to be covered. I just found this towel (we recently moved), but used it at the start of the summer when we would visit the lake- makes a great cover up! The problem is that it always had a large gap- around the stomach, hip area, so needless to say, I could not use it after showers if the kids were awake! I used it tonight and there was NO GAP!!! I was so excited, silly - maybe, but excited anyway!!

Replies

• CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That sounds great to me.
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hate those towel gaps!!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We all see the changes in different ways and that's a great one!! Congrats on losing the gap. ;)
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That was an exciting moment for me too :smile:
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i can't wait to be able to use a "normal" towel w/o a gap so i know how good you must have felt. great job!!
  • MrsDrk
    Options
    i can't wait to be able to use a "normal" towel w/o a gap so i know how good you must have felt. great job!!

I haven't hit that mark yet! I will be so excited, I'll most likely lose the towel!
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    Nothing silly in that, its the simple things that make a difference that keep us motivated.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    A great NSV! :drinker: I had a similar one during the summer, when I suddenly realised that those silly little hotel towels went all the way around, without the gap you describe! I won't be trading in my nice big bath sheets any time soon, but still!
  • JaneMills0
    JaneMills0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A great NSV! :drinker: I had a similar one during the summer, when I suddenly realised that those silly little hotel towels went all the way around, without the gap you describe! I won't be trading in my nice big bath sheets any time soon, but still!

Me too. It was awesome.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    How awesome is the towel thing!
    I remember the first time that happened to me. Now my next is using one of the small guest towels without a gap!
    Congrats!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Taking towels...how shameful!!! hahahaha (joke)

Good for you!!!!!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Not silly at all...... just awesome congrats!!
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have one of those towels and know what you mean, big NSV for you , i will have to get mine out and see if it fits me better.:smile:
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This isn't silly-It is AWESOME!!!!

I lost one pound and you would think I lost 50-I am so excited to see a number below what I thought!

So, to have no GAP in the spa towel is a "you go girl" moment!
  • MrsDrk
    Options
    Taking towels...how shameful!!! hahahaha (joke)

Good for you!!!!!

LOL! Nothing as sinful, my mother does massage therapy and ordered an extra for me years ago. My life is dull :P
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all. Congratulations on that NSV!! The things we think are silly can really motivate us to keep going.

All the best on your journey to a healthier happier you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!