Good bye Butt! Hello Favorite jeans!!

Options
Right before Christmas I couldn't fit into my current favorite jeans. I seriously could not get them to go over my *kitten*! I was a complete wreck!!!

So, I've now officially been working out and watching what I eat since January 1st, 2010. Over the weekend I had the urge to wear said jeans with my new spiky boots. THEY FIT!! And not only that, they're a little loose.

I've been kinda bummed because I haven't really seen the scale do much for me. But I know something must be working if I fit into my jeans better than before!!!

Just thought I'd share! GO ME!!

Replies

• DoubleAA
    Options
    I should also mention that I've got another pair of Italian designer jeans stashed in my closet that I haven't been able to get into for quite some time... I call them my skinny jeans...

I WILL get into those bad boys!!! Not to mention they cost me $165 dollars!!!

being 6'2" with a 36" inseam I have a hard time finding jeans to fit in the legs, let along my *kitten*!!
  • jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Way too go!!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Great job! I bet it feels GREAT! Keep it up, you'll be wearing those skinny jeans before Spring!
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    well done im so happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • Dee678
    Dee678 Posts: 53
    Options
    Way to go! You'll be in those skinny jeans in no time! For me the price tag would be an inspiration to wear them! lol
    I hate spending money on myself! My favorite dress cost $8 (down from $88!); I'm a huge bargain shopper!
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I would love to be tall!! At your height I wouldn't be that far from my goal weight! I am 5'2"!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Way to go! My wife decided to try on old clothes she couldn't fit into anymore this weekend also. After a few successes she pulled one out and said "i've never been able to wear this" and proceeded to fit into it. She's so happy, but worried it's not in style anymore because she's had it like 10 yrs. lol :-D
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    woot woot!
  • blonide
    Options
    YAY! that's awesome! I"m 5'8" so I can relate to you length dilemna... i'm so happy for you.. that feeling is great! By the way the scale does not report on how fat you are..it reports on your body weight (this includes MUSCLE which weighs more than fat, albeit not by much but during the transformation from flab to firm you'll notice meaasurements change and the scale won't be indicative of how you really look.. most importantly feel!

Make sure you check in with measurements regularly! congrats
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!! WAy to go!!!! :drinker:
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Oh yeah! Thanks for sharing, it has to feel fantabulous. Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!