New from Alaska!!

Options
My daughter said to try this site so decided to try it.I'm 62 and a grandma and i need to lose weight,maybe with this help i can as i have tried everything then just get discouraged and stop it.God Bless and have a good day..

Replies

• scotty38886
    scotty38886 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) you have made a great step to changing your life well done .
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I was fortunate enough to visit Alaska several years ago--what a beautiful, amazing state!!
  • AnnefromMiss
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Happy to see you! There are quite a few from Alaska, and there are a lot of us in our 60's. We have all had success...so, you will too. Friend me if you like~
  • pam4413
    pam4413 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
  • akchristytea
    Options
    I want to thank each one that has welcomes me,sorry did not get back sooner but was a tad lost, OK a lot lost :) I do not work so there fore i do a lot of reading and now doing this/but like a lot of people we all need help so we do not slide back, which i do sometimes..I need to lose at least 100 pounds,, that's too start with,but cannot lose it all at ones so will do it a little at a time.
    OK, it is3:30 am so need to get some sleep. Have a good weekend and Good luck:)
  • akchristytea
    Options
    No other place like it,and i'm not from here,but will never leave:)
  • jennfu
    Options
    I am a born and raised Alaskan and know how hard it can be to stay motivated up here in the winter months. I hope you're atying strong and would be glad to friend you so we can keep eachother motivated! Have a good one and be glad we're on the daylight upswing!!! :)