said good-bye to the 150's today...

Options
Lyssa62
Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
and it feels great!! 149.4 here today!!! I feel good nah nah nah nah nah nah....

smokinme-1.jpg

started at 165 on July 5, 2012....weigh in today 149.4 and I turned 50 this month. WOOT WOOT!

Replies

• rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Awesommmmme! You look great! :)
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great Lyssa!!! Congratulations on some great work!
  • Paigepres
    Paigepres Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Lyssa62
    Options
    Thank you all!!!!

I want to say good-bye to it for good this time. All these years since being a heavy little kid..into a heavy adult I've played the lose the weight and find it again game.
    I want to be done. I'm grateful for this site and the tools and the friendships that I think I have said good-bye to those lbs for the last time.
    My mom turned 89 this year and only 2 years ago had to give up working. Other than a bum knee the woman can still go. I want to be like that. So I have to start NOW!

Don't ever give up!
  • sylwheat
    Options
    You look marvelous, darlin" - GREAT JOB !!! Yippeeeeee
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are where I am aiming to be. Thanks for the inspiration:)
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yay! I also started at 165 about two weeks before you....and just reached 149.5 a week or two ago...it's exciting! :) Great job!
  • aschn620
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look great!! !:)
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congrats - awesome job! the title of this post made me happy...i hope to be able to post the same thing very soon:)
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Too cool. I will be there in a month I hope. I was thrilled when I got in the 150's then I should weigh myself everyday. I am 52
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • baleblanc
    Options
    congratulations!!!!! on both your good bye to the 150s and hello to the 50s!!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jmuller06
    jmuller06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I can't wait to say hello then goodbye to the 150's! I'm 160 now and so damn close :)
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh how I look forward to 150!!!! But I too will be ever so glad to surpass that.
  • chanson104
    Options
    Way to go!! You look fabulous!!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! I just broke the 170's (finally)..so I still have a ways to go....but great job and thanks for the motiviation!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lyssa62
    Options
    please feel free to add me. I have found a great group of motivators and friends (some have even posted on this thread)...we do daily challenges and will be starting an 8 week challenge on the 29th of this month. We love to cheer each other on and also have no problem (in a fun way) telling each other to get off our duffs and get moving. LOVE all of them!!!

and thank all of you!!! Just keep swimming..that's what we do. One day at a time..and celebrate even the tiniest little victories.."I do"!! I will shout it from the top of my house if I feel I need to. This is a total lifestyle change and it's going to take time..but we can ALL DO IT!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!