Female antiperspirant suggestions needed

Options
Thanks. Did my first serious workout and I could smell myself, eww

Replies

• lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    extremely over priced and leaves white stuff on shirt, dove clinical protection clear tone, gets the job done though, I look forward to seeing others, Im 21 and oh so 21 in that way
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I said forget it and got old spice, just one of the fresh scents so it doesn't smell like man. Women's anti persperant just doesn't get the job done. I'm working out, I'm not a dainty flower wandering a field of daisies haha. Give me something real.
  • MaryKaye1959
    Options
    Antiperspirant is purely for perspiration control. Deodorant is for odor control. So make sure you buy a product that addresses what you're looking for. I like the "Clear" products because some of them are pretty good at not leaving white residue, but unfortunately, aluminum products that control odor typically leave some residue. I've been using Dry Idea "Advanced Dry" for some time and it seems to do a pretty good job of odor control.
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I use degree and that works well for me.
  • megster4359
    megster4359 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was haivng a problem with sweating. I started using Certain Dri at night time. It keeps you dry all day. After a couple nights of use then you don't need to use it every night. You can skip a night here and there. It stopped me from sweating so much and therefore it doesn't smell as bad anymore either. You can only use the Certain Dri at night. In the mornings I use Secret Natural Mineral.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    dry idea advanced dry it odd for me, i used the gel and sometimes it worked GREAT I mean GREAT no residue no smell, and aobut 3 or 4 days a month it would completely fail me....
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I like Sure Invisible Solid.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I love Dove
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I thought Secret was strong enough for a man, but ph balanced for a woman. That stuff should sell itself if it does what it claims.
  • mrs_deg1983
    Options
    I have been using secret since I was 12. Love it!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I use Degree Expert protection and it works pretty well. Not very expensive either.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I have been using secret since I was 12. Love it!
    Me too!
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Mitchum works great.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    I find that roll on deodorant is waaayyyyy better than spray, plus you don't get a chest full of crap before you work out. I always take a roll on with me to Zumba classes so that I can use it discreetly when there's a quick drink break.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Another vote for mitchum. Never had a problem with and it lasts for days (thats more for if you're camping without a shower block than working out!). But great for working out too.
  • danilynng68
    Options
    Mitchum for Ladies! It's the only thing that keeps me from smelling up the place - yes, it's stronger than Secret!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Unscented men's antiperspirant.

If you buy anything "for ladies" you're probably paying more to have it not work.
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Avon for me
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The women in my house (and the one young man) all use Old Spice. Works like a charm and, oddly enough, the girls love smelling like a guy. Lol!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I said forget it and got old spice, just one of the fresh scents so it doesn't smell like man. Women's anti persperant just doesn't get the job done. I'm working out, I'm not a dainty flower wandering a field of daisies haha. Give me something real.

^^This!