Kick the Soda Pop

Options
I was able to kick my pop habit by drinking sparkling water instead !

La Croix is my favorite brand, it has absolutely nothing in it but carbonated water. It comes in lots of flavors.

I know it doesn't have the sugar or caffeine of pop but it has the bubbles. It fills you up and goes great w/mixed drinks too. I have done the proper research and it is the exact equivalent of tap water and has no ill side effects. make sure you read the labels, there are several brands, and they are not all the same.

Replies

• youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is what I done and have had no Pop for a month and dont even want it..I used the Sams choice water from walmart..now I can not hardly drink it because of the fizz reminds me of pop:brokenheart: ..So funny how we can train our minds..I was a big McD's sweet tea drinker to and have not had any of those either:noway: ...matter of fact yesterday was first time I even had any tea and it was unsweet and I added sweet n low to it..but really dont even care if I have tea either... Keep up the good work..:wink:
  • ZombieEmily
    Options
    Im trying so hard to get rid of soda. :( its so hard when there is diet soda and my boyfriend doesn't help.