Any other university students trying to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in university too. :) Just starting graduate school in less than a month. :) I accept everyone. ;)
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 3rd year accounting student! Between a job, school organizations, and my classes, it's just one more thing to focus on! Feel free to add me for support, I'm over 110 days logged in in a row :D
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Junior studying Government, I go to class, work and I have in the past (not as much this year) been super involved. It takes time to balance exercise and making healthy food choices but its worth it. Workout DVDS are great and if your school has a gym utilize it. or if where you living has one same thing. Find something you love and will give you all every time you do it like kickboxing or zumba it makes it 10 x better! Good Luck on your journey!
  • plantation22
    Options
    Yeah I'm new here too! I work 2 jobs while in college full time for vet school, so yall can add me if yall want!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Read books while on the ellipitcal or treadmill. Or bring flash cards with you while doing cardio. You can kill two birds with one stone. :)
  • FastandSteady
    Options
    Ah, I know how you feel. I'm in my third year here (undergrad), and I also work two part-time jobs. I am constantly busy!

I need a lot of motivation. Sometimes it's hard to follow through on things like this
  • c4chaos610
    c4chaos610 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm here too!
    Feel free to add me!
  • wbdonald
    wbdonald Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in my last semester at Kennesaw State University and I work and have an internship! Some weeks it's so hard to find time to work out, but I'm determined!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am a 3rd year business with accounting concentration student. I understand trying to lose weight with a busy job schedule, school, and attempting regular life! Feel free to add!
  • brookeketchem
    brookeketchem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also a college student trying to loose a little weight. I am actually graduating this year so my schedule is hectic. The only time I have for exercising is walking to and from my car. So I do not have time for much due to the stressful amount of course work. Add me if you like.
  • BallerinaBliss
    Options
    I'm a fourth year student from the University of Ottawa! I'm finding it really hard to manage my gym schedule with school and volunteering so I'm hoping this site will keep me more accountable. Feel free to add :)
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    15 credits, two jobs (totaling about 30 hours in work a week), writing for the college magazine, and two additional clubs... I have NO time to work out or prep healthy food but I am trying :) And that is what counts.

I'm a little over halfway to my goal of 135 lbs. I started at 185. Feel free to add me! I need more support that are going to log on often