starting 30 day shred tomorrow 9/24, anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• jordynlv
    Options
    I believe they have the DVD at Walmart, maybe even Target! :)
  • jordynlv
    Options
    I have been wanting to start it too... 20 mins in the morning isn't bad at all... I just can't find the DVD... I didn't want to order it cuz I want it NOW!!!!

I believe they have the DVD at Walmart, maybe even at Target! :)
  • dontmesswithtx
    Options
    I got mine at Target!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm actually*officially* starting today.
  • cpip85
    cpip85 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im in! This time I WILL get to the end of the 30days!

Good luck everyone x
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I am starting today too! I'm a little scared lol.
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    I'm in. I have done it off and on for a year, but today is the day to do it for the full 30 days. Will do photos and measuring tonight!
  • berlinrunnergirl
    Options
    Oooh, I think I'll try this as well!
  • drakeswife09
    drakeswife09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give this my best shot too!
  • jaguirre8898
    Options
    I have done it in the past and moved up the levels after 10 days and got discouraged so this time i am doing 30 days per level and i just finished my first 30 days on level 1 and am moving on to level 2 today and a new 30 days. Im so excited to join a group that can keep me inspired. already lost 8 lbs and a dress size from the first 30 days of level one so it is possible. Hope everyone has great results.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Just got from the beach and the dvd has been sitting on my dresser mocking me for almost a week. Good motivation to just do it!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 today, wowza im sweaty! Feel free to add me!
  • smp0723
    Options
    I'm in!! This is the kick in the butt I need! Thanks!
  • Aosuag
    Aosuag Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    I am in.. I keep starting and stopping,,
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in - can't tell you how many times I've started & stopped before getting through phase 1.

I'm starting tomorrow though
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow 9/25, so I will be behind a day. Couldn't find the dvd in stores. But, I did find it on Vudu, so downloading it tonight!!!! Anyways, does anyone know how to log that as exercise???:glasses:
  • smittenkitten4
    Options
    I've been doing this for a while now, but I'm still on Level 1. I've already noticed a difference from what I was able to do the first time I tried it to what I can do now, but I still do the modified some of the time - I do the full for as long as I can and then switch down to modified. On the first few days I had to switch from jumping jacks to jogging in place during the warm-up but now I can make it through and almost keep up with the girls in the video! My push-ups keep getting better too, and I'm completely off modified for abs.

I log it as Circuit Training, General and put in the number from my HRM for the calories burned.
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I was planning on starting tomorrow... I guess I can tonight once the kids are asleep:)
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im in! Ill start tomorrow!

I have completed the shred before back in May and lost 8lbs and about 10" all over, so hoping for some good results. That time i did 30 days straight, this time im gonna do it over either 5 or 6 days with at least one day off i think. Only other exercise will be walking just over 3 miles on the school run every weekday and walking my dogs 2x a day only for about 15/20 mins each.

Not sure how im going to find it after doing over half of insanity. I picked up a tweaked ligament from my quad to knee so finally had to stop and rest it and was told to build my leg back up so thought id come back to where it all started! lol

Ill being using my HRM this time so will find out how much i burn!