soup recipe???

Options
dncr8707
dncr8707 Posts: 74
does anyone have a good homemade soup recipie? dosent matter what kind but i'm looking for some good ones! thanks a bunch

Replies

• dncr8707
    Options
    does anyone have a good homemade soup recipie? dosent matter what kind but i'm looking for some good ones! thanks a bunch
  • Rhythrin
    Rhythrin Posts: 19
    Options
    cook down a load of potatoes and leeks in vegetable stock until tender, then whizz in a blender for a few seconds. yum!

55901.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Skinny Minnie Tortilla Soup

16 oz can fat free refried beans
    14.5 oz can low fat chicken broth
    11 oz can whel kernal corn with liquid
    15.5 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
    3/4 cup chunky salsa
    8 oz light shreeded mild chedder cheese
    baked torttilla chips

Combine first 5 ingrediants in 3 quart pot. Bring to boil over med heat, stiring until refried beans are completely mixed with the other ingrediants. Turn heat to low and simmer for 10 min, stirring occasionsally. Add 1 cup of cheese and stir to melt remove from heat. Cruble 3 or 4 chips in bottom of each bowl. Ladel soup over chips ( 1 cup each serving makes 6) and sprinkle with cheese... ENJOY

I have no idea what the calories are I lost the sheet.. but its only 6 pts a serving on weight watchers. enjoy....
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-recipes/low-calorie/soups-and-stews/

You can also click on the message boards button, type in soup on the search bar that will be to the right.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • dncr8707
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Very welcome :bigsmile:
    If you make a really good one, please post! :drinker:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    cook turnip, carrots, leeks, broccoli, cauliflower, mushroom, onion, 1/2 garlic bulb,salt and pepper and 2 stock cubes till soft then mix in a blender and enjoy!!!!

Pamela X

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: