SAUNA suits!!!

Options
Hey everyone, I recently researched and bought a sauna suit for working out, and LOVE it!!!
The amount of sweat, fat and toxins I release now when wearing it during cardio is incredible.
You have to drink a lot of water to replace itself or you may become dehydrated. You will lose more at first as most of it is actually water weight, and with drinking and replacing you will gain that bit back, however.. the fat and toxins that come out during exercise do not come back!

I highly reccommend the suit :flowerforyou: I even layer on top of the suit for even more loss.
I bought the suit at Walmart for $10 :happy:
And remember when running outside, layer it, and keep a touqe on, as you lose excessive amounts of heat from your head... Try it !!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    Hey everyone, I recently researched and bought a sauna suit for working out, and LOVE it!!!
    The amount of sweat, fat and toxins I release now when wearing it during cardio is incredible.
    You have to drink a lot of water to replace itself or you may become dehydrated. You will lose more at first as most of it is actually water weight, and with drinking and replacing you will gain that bit back, however.. the fat and toxins that come out during exercise do not come back!

I highly reccommend the suit :flowerforyou: I even layer on top of the suit for even more loss.
    I bought the suit at Walmart for $10 :happy:
    And remember when running outside, layer it, and keep a touqe on, as you lose excessive amounts of heat from your head... Try it !!!!:bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I bought one @ Walmart months ago and have used it only once so didn't really see or feel the results. I don't even know where it is:ohwell:

I do however remember how much I sweat whlie I was wearing it as I did Turbo Jam... ick!:sick:
  • janieF
    janieF Posts: 17
    Options
    That sounds interesting...what kind of cardio do you do?
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    I run outside, or use my eliptical in the garage gym!! 30+mins then switch it up a bit with some skipping and pushups and sit ups
  • oldandbroke
    Options
    I have to say that I am not a fan of these things. It makes your body work harder to cool itself which is ok I guess if you are working at a low effort level. I usually go very hard on my cardio days. Lets say the suit causes my system to work 10% harder to try and cool its self, I would rather have that 10% of work going to let me run faster or longer. That works the muscles which burn the calories which keeps the metabolism going the rest of the day. Besides that the whole extra sweat thing doesn't appeal to me either.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I love to get hot and dripping sweaty when I work out but I don't like to be layered up. You said it perfect when you said you might dehydrate, you are losing water weight at a higher rate but then you have to take in more to keep hydrated.

I would rather up the intesity, but if you are working it and liking it then keep doing it while it motivates you! Just don't over do it, be careful to keep hydrated before, during and after that layered up workout!:happy: