any women 5'6 and are 175lbs??

Options
Im looking for female friends that are 5'6 and weight 175lbs looking to drop down to 140's. Im 28 years old and ever sonce turning 26 I have been gaining weight like crazy.. Im getting married in 78 days and we are planning on trying for a baby in April or May so I dont want to be fat pregnant, Its a women thing I guess. I used to be this skinny little thing wearing a size 5 sometimes 7 jeans now im a 12!! YUCK I feel like a fluffy marshmellow..

Replies

• HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Lol... I hear ya. I am 5'6, was up to 210, and now am fluctuating between 153 and 155. Feel free to add me. (Although, I have to warn you...my FL is a little off color sometimes.... :)
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 179! Feel free to add me because the 140s are my goal as well.
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5'7". 45 years old and weighed 184.2 a year ago when I started. Currently weigh 129.8. Feel free to add me or ask questions.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm not 5'6, but 5'9. I'm at 175 now and my goal is around 140. I'll add ya :smile: Congrats on getting married!
  • stephienmatt
    stephienmatt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im 5'5-6 and am currently 190lbs my goal is 140lb too, will add you in a min all the best on your goals! i also have the goal of getting pregnant soon but after gaining 5 stone during my last pregnancy, i need to get some more of this weight off first! ;)
  • migookmelissa
    migookmelissa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my starting weight was 171. I've managed to keep about 15lb off for the last year and now I'm trying to lose some more weight...but it's hard. If I can get down to 140 it will be the lightest I have been in my adult life! Feel free to add me, I could use the support too! :)
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    5'6 and 180...aiming for 140...

feel free to add me (: the 'fat pregnant' thing made me laugh. i'm not planning to have kids for another couple of years, but i do sometimes motivate myself with the thought that i want to be happy with my body once more, before pregnancy wrecks it...
  • drcain
    drcain Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 years old and 5'7", 170lbs with a goal in the 140's. Anybody can feel free to add me as well.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    ME! I keep bouncing between 170-175. I'm hoping to get down to 140-150. I'm down 28lbs since I started MFP in Jan. Feel free to add me.
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" and weigh 181 as of this morning.

Feel free to add me. I'm aiming for 140ish.
  • vals83
    vals83 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, 5'7 and 200lbs... desperately trying to get down to 160. I've been trying for quiet sometime. But my effort has been pretty 1/2 @ss. But I'll be turning 30 in April and my mission is to reach that goal or as close as possible to it by then. Anyone can add me.
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 175, I have been holding steady at 175 (not gaining -yay) for almost a decade. when I was 28 if I did what I am doing now, I lost weight, but my body has been holding onto the weight more as I have grown older. I would be thrilled to get down to 150!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    5'5.
    172, started at 198 in Feb, but was 225 in Dec when I was 9mos pregnant.
    Goal is 150 by December, reassess from there.
    I'm 27.

You, and anyone else, are welcome to see if we click!
    Good luck :)
  • trincan12
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 165. My goal is 140. You can add me. :)
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, 5'6, started at 215. Basically still there but 140 is where I want to be. Haven't seen that number in a while ;)
    Doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred just now, first day of level 2 today. I am SO sore! lol.

Feel free to add me, anyone, not just OP.
  • bridget101373
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 177. My goal for now is 150. That was my pre-pregnancy weight almost 11 years ago. Since the "baby" is 4, it's time to drop those pounds! I'm only on my second week of MFP, and I'm trying to stay strong. I turn 40 next year, and I don't want to start that decade overweight.
  • autumn_duo
    autumn_duo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in that range too...

I'm 5'5", and 177.... I feel discusting.... I started gaining weight like crazy when I was 36 and had my IUD put in...I had it removed last week after nearly 6 years of this.... I am so ready to re-gain control

Feel to add me
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I dont want to be fat pregnant, Its a women thing I guess.
    Well yes, I suppose it is. Very few men worry about being fat during pregnancy.
  • Amyirene74
    Amyirene74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 years old, 5'4" and 177 lbs. I am starting to really follow my eating plan tomorrow.
  • jenaustad49
    Options
    I'm also 5'6 or 5'7, and it's good to know there are other people out there my size! I am currently about 175 and I want to be about 150! and then we'll go from there. Any encouragement would help!