Today My LIfe Changes for ME!

Options
Today it starts! No more "tomorrow"! Have pounds to loose and need to stick with it for more than 2 weeks!

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    My suggestion - add friends. And set your goal at 12 weeks. Take it day by day, but promise yourself you will put forth the effort for at least 12 weeks. After that, staying with this will be easy.
  • tabithacate
    tabithacate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done. Best of luck with your weight loss.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I started here this week too and am loving it! Looking through other peoples posts and having friends on here is certainly going to keep me motivated this time! :)
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Found MFP two weeks ago and have been using the app to record my exercise and food, but just discovered these message boards online a couple days ago. I am 49 and am ready to ditch the pounds forever. Send me a friend request, if you like!
  • archangel9902
    archangel9902 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am all about the change in lifestyle/activities myself. This is my first week and I really like this website. I think it may be the thing I need to continue to stay motivated now where I have not been before. I am open to friend requests as well. We can do it!!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Be sure to add some friends and stay accountable to each other. You can do this! It IS a brand new day! :)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • SarahsJourney7
    SarahsJourney7 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You go girl! We are all here on this website to do the same. We are also here to support one another.. so if you want you can add me or message me. we're all here for you!
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new here too (well to the boards that is). I lost 90 pounds not long ago by logging.

Anyone can add me if you want!! I am here for the long haul and I only lose the healthy way. No skipping meals, no starving!!
  • lose3stone
    lose3stone Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good for you, take each day as it comes and log everything.... feel free to add me if you would like a new friend and some support :)
  • Special2013
    Special2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks back . Actually today is my ten weeks in. I am thrilled to be below 210 and looking forward to below 200 in the next 10 weeks keeping inmind slow and steady wins the race
  • taterdaisy
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation - look forward to talking with you.
  • martha1514
    Options
    You can do it! It's one day at a time and this site is great for moral support and info.