40lbs Down/ 100lbs to Go :o)

Options
Hi :o) my name is Shannon and I though I would share my mini goal with everyone. I finally got 40lbs off and it took me less then 4months to do. I will be honest I have not hardly been working out, That is something I need to work on. But I have been eating healthy and I am so happy that I found MFP bc this site and all Mfp friend on here it what helped me get to the point I am today. I still have 100lbs to go and I am excited about getting that weight off and becoming a better me. Today I will be starting the 30 day shred work out :o/ lol wish me luck. Also any new friend are welcome, So feel free to ask to be my friend on here. I love seeing every ones hard work it gives me the motivation to keep on keepin on :o)

Replies

• jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Shannon, keep it up...you will reach your goal
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    thats is awesome!!! yay!!! have fun with 30DS, she kicks your butt!!!
  • Thank ya both :o) and yeah I have heard she will kick your butt lol... Im ready hahaha
  • Kryssaxo
    Options
    I love 30DS. Good luck and great job!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    great job -- very inspiring!
  • Thank you both.... and im excited to try it out :o)
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    So Inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You can do it girl!
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm starting 30DS tonight too so I'll be hurting along with you lol
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS today also! Congrats on your success!!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! =) Just imagine the results when you start the 30 Day Shred! I've read many times that weight loss is 70(80) food/30(20) exercise. Good luck to you on the rest of your journey. Can't wait to hear more accomplishments!
  • sdurrahMpls
    sdurrahMpls Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job and congrats! 40 lbs is a big accomplishment!
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the 40 lbs. Hope to be there by the end of the year. I been a little slow in the exercise part because my knee stiffens up and hurts right now. Don't know what I did back in August, but it definitely aggravated an old injury. So I am taking it slow. At some point I know I will have to step it up and hopefully my knee can keep up!
  • womanwithamission
    Options
    Lets be friends! I'm starting 30 day shred today too. Take pictures, this should be fun
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Im so happy for you and impressed with your dedication!!
    Xo
  • Thanks everyone for all your kind words and support.... It means a lot to me. Also good luck to all the ones that are starting the 30DS today also :o) Have fun with it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!