Starting my profile from scratch. Need great motivators!

Options
Hi, I recently deleted my old profile and started a new one. I'm trying to lose fat but build a lot of muscle. I'm looking for some great motivators to help me get there. Free motivation from me!

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HI!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I can by of support. I'm training to do a run next month and also need some support. Feel free to friend me. Why a new profile and not just update you're old?
  • djordanlaw
    djordanlaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1. 135 pounds to go. The end seems impossible!
  • VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    I started over because I had some friends on mine that I just didn't want anymore. I feel a lot of pressure to do one thing or another. I understand how MFP works but if I burn 2,000 calories I don't feel like I need to binge and eat it all back.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey new friend! Sounds like we have pretty similar goals :)
  • itcouldbeme
    Options
    Hi, I recently deleted my old profile and started a new one. I'm trying to lose fat but build a lot of muscle. I'm looking for some great motivators to help me get there. Free motivation from me!

ALL: Add me. I need friends and have done that...and now I am working on building more muscle.
  • dimoul
    dimoul Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    1 pound at a time!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :D

Adding you right now!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • Daspelli
    Options
    I just joined myself, I want to lose about 10-15 lbs and more importantly get back in shape, I feel tired all the time, and I know I would feel much better if I just moved more and lost some weight.

I have previously lost 30 lbs, and wanted to tell you to just take it one day at a time, it's much easier that way,rather than look at the end of the road ....just one step at a time, and you WILL get there!
  • cptmedic
    cptmedic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have lost 27 lbs since April. Consistency! Breakfast, then Smoothie King Orange Vanilla Diet Down Make it Skinny has worked well for my mid-day meal and a sensible dinner. Oh yeah some intimate time with the weights and elliptical! :) Feel free to add me.
  • mrramsey
    Options
    Day 1. 135 pounds to go. The end seems impossible!

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible"
    ~Audrey Hepburn
  • adelitas_star
    Options
    I like to think of myself as a great motivator. Add me if you wish! :)

Good luck! *hugs*