"Remember me next time"

Options
At the log-in page, I have checked the box, "Remember me next time", but each time I go to this site, I have to re-enter the information. If I check that, doesn't it mean that it will be automatically :smile: filled in the next time I go to it? That would be nice if it was doing that, but it is not. Any ideas for me?

Replies

• EmilyT85
    Options
    You should check the privacy and security settings in your browser under "Tools" and "Options" or "Internet Options." There should be somewhere to check "Remember passwords" or something similar... and you can uncheck something that may say "erase my private data." Only do this if this is your private computer, though. This might do the trick... not sure.

Good luck!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    If you log into MFP from another computer, many times it will log you off the other computer. Could also be internet settings.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    You might have disabled your cookies, too. Although I have a Mac and I don't know how to instruct you how to turn them on :)
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It may also be the browser you are using. I use internet explorer and have no problems but i think when I use firefox I'd had the same issue.
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'll try to do that!
  • JulieFinn
    Options
    Thank you -- I will try to do that!
  • JulieFinn
    Options
    I got the problem fixed, thanks to all of YOU! Safari is my browser (I have a MAC) and I just had to go into "Preferences" and allow the passwords to be remembered. THANK YOU ALL! :flowerforyou: