favorite cauliflower recipee what's yours?

Options
jazzalea
jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
ok we just tried this the other day and it was amazing..... mashed cauliflower with curry seasoning and butter.... tastes as close to Curried Rice as you can get and it's perfect for the low carb diet..... what's yours?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    My trusty roasting pan, chunked cauliflower, greek olive oil, whole cloves of gahhhhhlic, thick wedges of tomato, sea salt, black pepper, rosemary to coat well..
    Roasted on 425F for about 30-40 minutes...

You wanna talk sexy? MANNNNNNN this stuff is good!!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    YUMMY.... I know what's for supper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Neighbor just brought me a huge head of cauliflower! I'm going to try the roast version.. yum!
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    well, if we're talking favourite, calories aside, then it's cauliflower lightly boiled, then dipped in beaten egg and fried in breadcrumb coating.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    pasta bake with cauliflower and broccoli. delicious.

Cook pasta, lightly cook cauliflower and broccoli florets . Place all ingredients in an oven proof dish, add herbs and seasoning. then pour over white sauce/ (bechamel sauce / cheese sauce. You can add some grated cheese at this point. Then bake until all heated through. Its Yummy
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas!
  • determined368
    determined368 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    butter and seasoning and wrap in foil and put it on the grill.......yummy!!!!
  • jennyrae75
    jennyrae75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I put mine on the grill. Spray butter and seasonings. Wrap in foil and ignore for 40 minutes. I brought it for lunch today. Even my kids love it!
  • amandakisu
    Options
    I love this recipe for Indian Spiced Cauliflower and Potatoes. I've made it according to the recipe and also without the potatoes. I like it the most with just the cauliflower because the potatoes tend to get mushy (and it cuts a lot of calories). If you have the WW cookbook, this is a great side dish to the Spicy Chicken Curry recipe :)http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/10/indian-spiced-cauliflower-and-potato.html

~Amanda