Lost the Plot and must find it again!

Options
Hi all, I was doing so well and had lost over 100lbs (7 stone 2 pounds) up until last December. Since then despite "following" my diet plan I have gained a horrible 25+ pounds so I need a good old push and shove to get back on it again. All help appreciated plus some straight talking too x

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Only gained 25 lbs? At least you have the common sense to realise it is on the up

Like you I lost over 6 stones [84lbs] about 4 years back, then gradually it crept back on, I can make excuses but it was me that shoveled the crisp sandwiches in, and slurped the pints as well

I still have over 3 stone [42lbs] or more to go

I have sent you a friend request, I am just down the A3 south of Horndean
  • Caroline1803
    Options
    HI Faraway!
    Thanks for the reply.

I was so smug when I was losing weight and my friends all gave up and the weight crept on. I said it would never happen to me, that I was throwing out all the clothes etc.... Just goes to show doesn't it? The silly thing is that we just don't notice what we are doing and I truly believed I was still staying on my SW plan, just tweaking it a little.

Still we know what we need to do, and we have done it before so I am convinced we will get back there again!

Hope you are having a good day!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    When I was down to 11 1/2 stone I was a bit too thin & gaunt, so starting eating a bit more to look more human than skeleton biut sort of lost control

And as a bloke I wear a belt to keep my trousers up, and then I started using the next hole up, and up and still did not stop, knowing I had lost it all before & could do it again

So here I am as are you, let us hope it is the final time