Old Jeans Turning Into New Jeans!!

Options
I found myself getting discouraged when I haven't seen a huge amount of weight loss even when i have been working my butt off exercising and sticking to a good eating plan. That was until tonight when i tried on a pair of my "old jeans" (which are silvers) and to my surprise they fit perfect!! So now instead of looking at an expensive pair of jeans thinking about how much money i wasted on them 2 years ago i can now wear them! My motivation is back!!!

Sorry to brag. . But I feel good!

I guess I have to thank my dear friend Jillian Michaels (30 Day Shread and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism) for kicking my butt each day. :smile:

Replies

• argylsocks88
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    woo HOO!!! Rock on!:wink:
  • claireloraine
    Options
    the same happened to me!! YAY!! :)
  • georgia_ann40
    georgia_ann40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know you are very proud of yourself!!
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • natspoiledbrat
    Options
    I fit into my old Express jeans from college just last week! Isn't it a great feeling? I haven't worn them in almost 10 years!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Me TOO! : ) I have a few pairs of old jeans from 10 years ago that my husband wondered why I didn't just get rid of them. I told him that I would wear them again... it may have taken longer than I would have wanted, but I pulled them out last week and they fit better now than they did then!

I really needed that b/c my weight was not dropping like it had been.

: )
  • dmwood
    dmwood Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is Awesome!! I got rid of all my clothes that were too small so I am looking forward to shopping for new clothes soon! :)
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    Don't think of it as bragging, think of it as inspiring others! Since my last pregnancy, I keep a pair of jeans one size too small as my "goal pants" - when they fit - I get a smaller pair. I am down to a 12 (from the 20's) and have a 10 waiting for me!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You earned those bragging rights baby!!! :laugh: :drinker:

That is THE BEST feeling to fit into old jeans! BRAVO!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT good work!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I had a pair of jeans from 5 years ago and I finally fit into, the other day I had to replace them because they are now too big for me!!! I know that feeling and it's amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that feel great! Better than anything you can eat. How long have you been working on it? I am in the same boat little frustrated been working hard at the gym eat less than the calories on my list and slow lose , but not gIving up just like to hear success stories.
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started back in August and lost 10 pounds in a month. . Then i got a new job, relocation, and life was hectic so its almost like i gave up! Since then i gained 2 of the pounds back and come January 10th i decided that it was time i dedicated myself to this and NOT give up. So 12 pounds thus far since January. I think i have truely dedicated myself to this now!
  • lesliecunniffe
    Options
    I always remind myself that it never feels as good to eat as it does to slip into a smaller pair of pants! I'll be telling myself that a lot today when I spend a 12.5 hour shift at the hospital surrounded by junk food. Wish me luck!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!
    You can do it!
    Besides, I had junk food while I was studying for exams and I felt horrible... you always feel better if you eat better!
    : )