MFP App for your phone

Options
Currently I dont have a phone that supports the app, however I am looking to upgrade my phone soon. I know I will be getting a "smartphone" but beyond that i dont care. I wont have a computer for a bit so i just want internet access and then this website is the only other thing thats really that important to me so... I'm asking all ya'lls opinion which phone has the best app for MFP ?? I appreciate the feedback. Thanks !!

Replies

• tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have the APP on my Iphone and my IPad. I LOVE it! Then I can track as soon as I eat and put my exercise in while I'm still in the gym locker room. I think it's available on Droid too.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have a Droid and the App does everything I need it to do.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have it on BB. Not sure if the other phones are the same but all I can do from it is log food, weight and my exercises. Would be nice if I could still see my profile and such.
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have the Android app on my Thunderbolt and it's perfect! Does everything I need it to. No complaints at all!
  • WBSJR
    WBSJR Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    go for the iPhone if you can swing it... IMHO it's the best smartphone out there, plus you can get good deals on the 4 right now... good luck!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    You can't get to the community sections, but you can log all food & exercie.

JM
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung Stratosphere and I love it! I also use the app on my Kindle Fire. I can't barcode scan on there, but I can do everything else.

15966046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AMaro215
    AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have the iphone 4 and absolutely love it! The app is great!! You can scan items, add all of your foods, view your profile and a bunch more!
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    How did you get the MFP app on your Samsung? Just bought one and can't figure out how to get MFP on it :( Thanks!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I prefer to access the website through internet on my smartphone. I use the app for logging into diary, but for forums I can only read or post to threads through the internet and not the app.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I find the app much easier on adding stuff than the online site, but that's me.