Hey Y'all

Options
HI! I just joined my fitness pal and this group. I started eating clean five days ago. I cut out diet soda. I drink water and almond milk. I have an allergy to milk and corn. I cut out all processed junk and dairy out of my diet. I am doing pretty good. Just looking for others out there trying to do the same thing.:smile:

Replies

• kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hey! while i don't know how it is to have to deal with a major allergy while trying to lose weight, i'm here to help. feel free to add me.
  • MsFunkyfit
    MsFunkyfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey girl... My name's Nicole and I'm in the same boat as you. I have about 80 pounds to lose and i have been on this journey to healthy lving for a minute. I just moved to the Portland area (Sherwood) from Cali about 6 months ago. I'm looking for healthy people to help support me and who i can lend support to as needed. I'm down to be friends / Support buddies on the site and who knows maybe we can meet up for a hike or something in the future (before the rain comes lol). Either way best wishes on your journey.
    :smile:
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day, try to be supportive and love to get support back! Good luck!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Trying to eat clean as well! Feel free to add!