starting 30 day shred tomorrow 9/24, anyone want to join?

Options
1235»

Replies

• brandyorgeron
    brandyorgeron Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in! Actually started yesterday! Lets all keep up with this and share results! Everyones welcome to add me :) Love new friends!
  • vipena786
    vipena786 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday, but I want to join! It is sooo hard, but makes you feel so proud when you're done. :)
  • chux50
    Options
    Im in .....CAn you buy the video at the store?
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • jlrowland
    jlrowland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How is this workout compared to insanity?
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i just ordered it today off of amazon so i can't start for a couple of days (i do not have internet at home to youtube it) but i will join everyone once it comes in!
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    How is this workout compared to insanity?

This is no where near the intensity or pace of insanity. Just doing the warm up on insanity makes you feel like your gonna die and want to stop lol

30DS is 20mins at all levels, month 1 of insanity are a max of 40mins and month 2 a max of an hour. You don't need any weights for insanity. I LOVED doing it and really miss it.
  • heathermae1022
    Options
    I'M IN!!! I just started today so I am a day behind but better late then never :happy: Add me plz :flowerforyou:
  • heathermae1022
    Options
    Im in .....CAn you buy the video at the store?

Yes Walmart sells it for $10
  • TiffyCJ
    TiffyCJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I actually just started today! a friend of mine tried it and has great results... I'll be one day ahead but I will still participate :)
  • TiffyCJ
    Options
    No where near the Intensity of Insanity. Not even close.
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I will, I did it before but never made it past level one! I will try to find time today but I usually work out in the morning, I will definitely start it tomorrow :) Where is the group? (and anyone is welcome to add me :D Super psyched!!!
  • TRACIW1212
    Options
    I'm in...I re-started it just yesterday, so loving this group. I am sore and love it BUT I am so motivated to get up and do it today....HELP!!!!!!!
  • TiffyCJ
    Options
    i did start a group. everyone can join!

How do I join the group? I am excited
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    i started this today--- i am using 6lb dumbbells. how can i join?
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    anyone here age 20-25, around 115lbs, run or ride bikes on top of starting the 30dayshred?