Stretching gets rid of man boobs?

Options
I was just reading this article and I just decided to do some stretches today is there anybody that knows if that is legit. Also I know that bench pressing doesn't get rid of man boobs it makes them bigger but more manly but I don't like it. There still man-boobs!!! I want to know what are your opinions about this?Article:http://www.mybased.com/a/Mens_Issues/Getting_Rid_of_Man_Boobs___One_Silly_Thing_You_Aren_t_Doing_5606.html

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    wat.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    The only cure is to lose bodyfat.

Adding muscle mass will help the appearance, and weight lifting in general will improve your physique, so in that regard it's probably a good idea as well.
  • stunr55
    Options
    What article? Link?
  • kramnikyad
    Options
    If stretching works then I am going to stretch stretch..............
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

Adding muscle mass will help the appearance, and weight lifting in general will improve your physique, so in that regard it's probably a good idea as well.

agreed.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

agreed.

Yup.
  • squirmmonster
    squirmmonster Posts: 98 Member
    Options

agreed.

Yup.

Triple Signed. Lose body fat.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    :::im lazy i didn't read the article:::
    BUT... i've heard some ppl say stretching helps with lower abs too, the dreaded "pooch" something about having tight hip flexors pull your hip muscles in and yadda yadda, maybe that is where the idea comes from. ???...

i'm sure there is some science of some form behind the original idea, but for the majority of the man boob & pooch toting crowds alike, i'd say loose the fat...
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    "Man Boobs" are actually a condition called Gynecomastia. Generally speaking, results depend on the severity of the condition. Some guys can put on weight without getting significant "man boobs" while other guys can be thin and fit but still display signs of them.

Weight loos and exercise can help, but if the problem is also glandular, nothing aside from surgery will never truly eliminate them...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

agreed.

Yup.

I want in on this. Quadruple confirmed
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options

agreed.

Yup.

I want in on this. Quadruple confirmed

What's next is it a quintuple?