what would you change about my food diary of the last week?

Options
saturday and sundays i do 30 minutes of aerobics
monday thru friday i do 30 minutes of aerobics + 30 minutes weighlifting + hard basketball playing

i am also and intermitent faster

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/ambitionjr

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    well your eating under 1200 cals a day... im not expert but id cut back on the eggs

i dont see any fruits or veggies either...
  • autumn4519
    autumn4519 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Exercise looks good (do you vary the routine?) but if you are eating under 1400 calories, you are starving your body.

You need lots of veggies and some fruit too. Also, lots of protein but watch the carbs.

Go online and see if you can come up with a free eating plan based on your desired results. Good luck =)
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have to agree...it doesnt look too bad, but I would increase your calorie intake just a bit more. If you are exercising you should eat back at least a portion of those calories. ( Some people eat them all, I dont) Adding some non-starchy veggies and fresh fruit would up your calories and offer a more balanced diet.
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Aside from the advice given already, I would also monitor your sodium intake.
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Are you not eating dinner? Not sure if it just wasn't coming up on mine or if that was part of the fasting deal?

I have to agree with others, not much veg going on in there. And I also think your cals are very low. You cal total shows around 1500 cals should be eaten for the day, do you have a hard time getting up to that amount?
  • Tiffikat
    Options
    I agree about adding in some more fruits and veggies. Otherwise it looks good. Is that a filling lunch for you?
  • kareinlib
    Options
    Add in more veggies! And you should at LEAST be eating 1200 calories each day or your body is going to go into weight gain mode. Bad news.