Insanity--The Work Out. Anyone seen it??

Options
So I was watching TV the other morning (while waiting for my ride to the gym:laugh: ) and I saw an ad for Insanity. I forget the guy's name but has anyone seen this infomercial?? The DVDs are kind of expensive and I'm skeptical of the results somewhat but they explained the whole program from start to finish and it didn't seem THAT bad. I was curious if anyone else had seen this or had thought about giving it a try.

Thanks!

Replies

• beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    INSANITY is INSANE!!! Shawn T is amazing!!! It is the hardest workout series I've ever done! There are some threads under exercise I believe with people doing check-ins. The results are impressive! Worth every cent IMHO!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    So I was watching TV the other morning (while waiting for my ride to the gym:laugh: ) and I saw an ad for Insanity. I forget the guy's name but has anyone seen this infomercial?? The DVDs are kind of expensive and I'm skeptical of the results somewhat but they explained the whole program from start to finish and it didn't seem THAT bad. I was curious if anyone else had seen this or had thought about giving it a try.

Thanks!
    It is an awesome hi intensity cardio workout. 1st month workouts a tuff for half an hour the second month is tuffer for one hour. We have a thread going on under the the fitness/exercise topic! You may join in and ask questions! I love it and still use it while doing P90X!
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Insanity is pretty awesome - as long as you don't mind sweating. :happy:
    I integrate it into my P90X routine on cardio days. Still using the month one DVDs though, which are fairly short. Looking forward to seeing if I can move to the month two workouts next month.
  • 49Reeseherb94
    Options
    Yeah, I've seen it. But it seems extreme. Is all that really necessary? I think that we can get the same results at a more moderate pace as long as we're consistent. I guess it all depends on what each individual person is trying to achieve.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    i bought them used them for about a month and i lost a couple of inches then i felt it was to extreme, went to hip hop abs (which is what i used before i got pregnant and i lost about 7-10 lbs. i was at my lowest at 142 (to me i haven't been that in years so i was happy) then got pregnant just had my daughter in sept of 09. well back to my point hip hop abs just wasnt giving me a challenge anymore/ i love it. even though i hate it when i am doing the workouts but i here the p90x is better to start of with. i just don't feel like buying anymore workout dvds/ i already bought zumba and cant wait to do it. it comes in tomorrow/ im not in the best shape but i like them.
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Insanity will kick you booty! It's a great workout! I'm almost finished with the first month and I'm loving it! Good luck...you should get it!