My new NSV - Favorite bracelet fits!

Options
gerripho
gerripho Posts: 479 Member
I posted before and during pics nearly a month ago and was estatic to have shown nearly 50 lbs gone. Sad to say, since then I've lost NOTHING! But I haven't gained, either, and during that time I quit smoking!

From another success story the OP was happy that her pendant on the same chain was hanging lower and lower. That got me to thinking and I pulled out my Zuni bracelet. I've not been able to wear it for years. I can wear it now! Wish me luck on posting these pictures.

bracelet_zps7c4f3256.jpg

Replies

• Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    AWESOME NSV! Wow, bet you are a happy camper today my friend. WTG and so glad you thought about it and dug it out to wear again.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Lovely! It's cool when someone posts something, which causes a "chain" reaction! <pun intended!>

I'm proud of you, Gerri!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Lovely! It's cool when someone posts something, which causes a "chain" reaction! <pun intended!>

I'm proud of you, Gerri!

Pun duly noted and appreciated! :drinker:
  • swfloridagal
    Options
    Oh Gerri that is a beautiful braclet and a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it. I know your stuck on a plauteau right now but still, you inspire me. I'm proud of you and your commitment Gerri!! You inspire me to get into some things I love too. Thank you Gerri!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!